Translate

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Children at Risk (Battambang - Cambodia) Video

As most of you know, Cambodia has left an imprint on my heart, and will always tug my heart strings. This video was created by the Battambang (North East Cambodia) University of Nations (YWAM's tertiary study facility, similar to our TAFE, University, etc.), where it represents just a snipit of what Cambodia is like and the need that has not yet been filled in Cambodia, as well as other parts of the world!

This is something I know I am on this planet to do. What I cannot do physically, monetarily, or spiritually; I can do with the gifts God has given me. I want to genuinely care for those who are looking for love and a purpose in life. Whilst I still have not worked out what my purpose in life is yet, I am using what I have, and hoping God fills in the rest.

If we each do what we can, who knows what the world would look like!


Map of Cambodia, with Battambang in red.



Children at risk from uofnbattambang on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment