Translate

Monday, December 10, 2012

Seek His Face!

I'm realising that this past week God has been teaching me to seek His face.

One of Peter Warren's quotes he said during the 'Acts One' conference (held in week 4, in Colorado Springs) was "Seek His face, not His hand".

I love this saying and have tried to press into doing that as I believe it is vital to surviving life, but in watching 'The Passion of Christ' on Thursday and reading "Compelled by Life" by Heidi Baker tonight, God has revealed to me, that we're not only to seek His face over seeking His hands, but we are also to not look at our problems, worries, issues, debts, due dates, etc. but continue (or start) looking at (and focusing on) His face.

Yes, these situations can add pressures on us, but God's face is our rock solid foundation.  It is our relationship with Him that will provide stability in the rest of life.  No matter how shaky life is, God is ALWAYS firm, solid and unbreakable!


No comments:

Post a Comment