Translate

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Same Direction, Different Location

With only having just arrived back from Houston on Friday, God made it clear to both 'School of New Beginnings' leaders' Christian and Emily, and to me, that I was to be back at 'Strong Towers' Houston, so as of today I will be in Houston under the care of 'Strong Towers'.  It's the same basic rules of no Internet, and minimal phone calls... but in someways it's a lot stricter.  But as I posted on Sunday, God is moving so much there and I am excited to see what He does and how He becomes more of a personal lover to me than a religious leader and to know Him inimately as time goes by and follow Him and the calling He has placed on my life.  This also means my address has changed...

Which is...

Kara Martin
Strong Towers Ministries
7801 Burns Street
Hitchcock, Texas 77563
USA.

I would love to hear from you and I will endeavour to reply as soon as possible.  From what I have experienced, the 'Strong Towers' Ministry is very fast paced and in common terms it would come across as a bit militaristic but it is a God driven base and it is where He's called me to be at this present time.

If you would like to see what the organisation is about, here's the web address...
www.urmystrongtower.org

I would love to hear from you whenever you're free and keep in touch with you.
May God bless you and keep you safe!
GBUG (God Bless U Good)
Kara


Matthew 9:38 - "Pray ye therefore the Lord of the Harvest, that He will send forth labourers into His Harvest."

No comments:

Post a Comment