Translate

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

In the nick of time...


After having said our farewells, mum and I departed on different legs of the route. Having checked in I was informed that the plane was delayed and that I may not make my connection. In hearing this the attendant allowed me to have a seat booked so that if I missed the flight I could make the next flight. 

The plane ended up being delayed 30 minutes, however we made up time with the wind in our favour. 

Arriving at Dallas, my plane started boarding at 4:20pm. We arrived near the terminal at 4:17, but due to plane traffic on the runway between us and our gate, I was not able to get off the plane until 4:35pm. 

Praise God that the boarding gate was right next door. Arriving there I saw no one there, but the flight info said it was on time. Speaking to the attendant I asked if they were still boarding and he said yes, let me on, and encouraged e for making the flight. Praise God and thanks. 

The buck doesn't stop there though. I was a little nervous on my luggage making the connection and having boarded and seated, we were informed that due to technical difficulties we would have to wait for maintenance to come and replace the seal on the baggage door. So this is where I'm at now, almost an hour in, but with peace and assurance that my luggage made the connection too. Thank You Jesus!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment