Translate

Friday, July 15, 2016

Busy beavers...

I have not written in awhile and it is funny how you can have the best intentions to get something done, like following through on those teaser posts from Novemenber last year, and yet get completely distracted in the here and now priorities that so readily consume your life.  These past 6 months have been a challenge but a rewarding one... I am now 2 semesters from completing my nursing degree and have also had the privelege of spending much cherished time with my mother travelling north on my one week of holidays and enjoying the simple things of life together.  The animals continually remind me how much they anticipate the family being at home and enthusiastically and doubly greet you at the door when you vacate longer than expected.  Then I have these random moments with God where some words will pop into my head and it reminds me during the plateaud seasons that He is still with me and will never leave me and He wants to make that clear to me and hopefully to you too.
I am hoping to continue updating this blog more frequently than I currently am and would appreciate your prayers for this semester that began three days ago with today being my first day of on campus classes.  I have had the praise point today of making two friends in my class who have also journeyed through much of their degree feeling alone and hopefully this friendship will continue to blossom and encourage each other to strive for excellency during one of the more so difficult hands on classes.  There are always blessings behind and through trials.

Until next time,
Kara  

No comments:

Post a Comment