Translate

Friday, August 12, 2011

Prayer and Praise Points (Friday 12th of August, 2011)

I'm wanting to create brief sections in my newsletters on prayer and praise points. Three points I need prayer on, and three praise points for either prayer being answered, or something else that has happened :)

For example, three prayer points for me at the moment are the following:
1. To have my heart opened, so that I can hear God, know that it's God, and accept that it's God. To also be still enough (which means being able to shut down my over-working ticker) and silent enough to hear Him.

2. To get my health in order - physical and mental. To be able to control my diabetes steadily and not have it do random psychotic abnormalities, as it is doing at the moment. To not have the fear of a hypoglycaemic leading up to YWAM and whilst I'm on YWAM... to be short, complete healing would be nice, but my faith at the moment doesn't see it being possible... Mentally, to get into a pattern of speaking words of life into my life, and not letting satan get such a grip of negativity, poor self-esteem, etc. To not allow the depression to take the reigns in my life, but God to be the master of the carriage!

3. To trust that God will have the remaining 61% come in. That the lecture fees I need before October 4th (which I think is around $900) will come in time, and that Centrelink stuff is sorted ASAP.


PRAISE POINTS
1. 39% of support has already been raised.

2. God has become more of a front runner in my daily life, rather than the 'thing' I turn to only once a day, or when things aren't working out.

3. I'm actually now more excited for YWAM... even though I'm a bit scared... I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing God's footprints and how, when and where He moves! (and also meeting some really cool people)! :P

So I'm hoping to have this section in each of the newsletters I send out, via email or snail, so that if you don't have time to read the whole newsletter, you can read the summary of what's happening and what needs to happen. You can also join me in prayer, if you desire... the more the merrier :)

If you have any prayer requests, please send me an email... I'm creating a 5 year old idea of a prayer chart which I'm hoping I can stick on my wall, or something, where it's there for me to see and pray whenever I have a spare second, and would love to know how you're going/what's happening in your life. Just a hello would even be nice :) Looking forward to hearing from you!
GBUG

No comments:

Post a Comment