Translate

Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Ten Minute Catch Up!

Hey guys,

Right now I am sitting at Gloria Jeans, on Darby Street, in Newcastle, where there is actually great Internet, super hip atmosphere and just a calm feeling about the area, and I have ten minutes free, before I have to leave to catch a train home... but I thought I would use this ten minutes to let you know quickly what has been happening. It will only be short, and I will try and elaborate a lot more when I come back here, on my weekend, on Monday, but in the past month, the following has happened:

Health problems.
God's healing hand.
Doctor's appointments.
Medical Expenses.
Unknown/undiagnosable health problems.
Growing in God.
Confusion.
Trust Lessons.
Friendships.
Serving YWAM leaders from all over the South Pacific and Australia, at Tahlee.
All nighters.
Homework.
Life Lessons.
Random Moments.
Trusting in God when nothing makes sense.
Support Fundraising (still about another $1500 to go)
Some financial support coming in (thanks Owen, Kay, Andy, Sam and Laura!)
Sign Designing for Youth Street, AND painting it!
Video documentary to show you guys what I've been up to (this is still in the process of being made, as I've only got my camera, and limited video editing facilities, unlike what I have at home - but it's still totally achievable).

So this is just some of what's been happening in this last month. I'm also looking into MailChimp, so hopefully that will also be another tool I will utilise in keeping you guys informed... and maybe (joining my Mum on) twitter (shock horror, I know!). I will endeavour to give you a full picture on Monday, when I make the trip back here again, but until, God bless and have the best weekend!
GBUG
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment