Translate

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Just Let Him In

Even though fire and fury surround me,
I will trust in The Lord. 
Even though comparison screams 'You're not good enough', I will trust in The Lord. 
Even though I watch the world shrivel around me, I will trust in The Lord. 

For who am I to think that I'm better than He?
Who am I to try and control my own path of destiny?
Can I force the hand of The Lord and expect His benefits to be given to me?

With a turbulence of doubts, comes a chance to fight. 
With an erosion of self-confidence comes an opportunity to surrender. 
With a lack of open ears, shows the necessity to run to Him. 

For what is man to walk alone? Will not His path dash to ashes? A God above has an open door, just waiting for us to uncover our bodies and let Him truly in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment