Translate

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Decisions.

After spending a few days in hospital, I've had time to think, amongst sleeping, of what I am going to do these next six months. I am thinking that October will most likely be the DTS that I am leaning towards for several reasons...

  1. The focus. Compassion seems to hit a raw nerve.
  2. The timing. February has already gone past, April doesn't feel right and May maybe a bit too soon.
  3. The communication. I really appreciate communication, so finding a base that communicates effectively is really uplifting :)
  4. The location. I have friends and family in and around the area, so that is also helpful as well... far enough away to not get attached, but close enough to call for help if needed.
So now it is all down to filling the next six months.
Part of me really would like to do some anatomy and physiology courses. It is driving me insane, to have a mind so curious, yet to have no courses applicable to my mind's liking. Nursing still feels like a path I am to follow, yet I know, from previous experiences, that I won't enjoy it, and therefore should not go back to uni to continue something I will not enjoy. Biomedical science is catching my eye a bit as well, but again it does not seem right. Sometimes it would be nice to just have God point out His course for me. But that hasn't happened yet... that I know of. It all takes time I guess, and that'll mean just trusting in God, and knowing that He does know best.

Until next time. God bless and have a great week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment