Translate

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Support Raising Target

So I've finally decided to try and get support raising underway by adding a few things to the blog. These updates include (and will include) a financial thermometer, and bank deposit support details where any financial support can be deposited (anonymous or non-anonymous).

At the moment I have $0, and am aiming to raise $9000.


This $9000 will cover the following:
$40 Registration fee (self-covered)

$100 Course deposit

$3950 Course cost (lecture phase - tuition fees, room and board, and the resource fee)

$4500 Outreach phase (Approx $2500 - $4500 - 2 months outreach, airefare, accomm, food,
transport, immunisations, vizas, overseas outreach insurance)

<$800 for flights and transport to and from Brisbane airport and base, or nearest airport to base (with/without connection flight).

Health insurance and phone costs, laundry needs and personal spending isn't covered in these funds, and as stated, I am aiming to have it as self-funded anyway.

I don't have an account listed on here, for financial support deposits but aim to soon... (if you feel like God is leading you into supporting me, or feel like supporting me financially, could you let me know, or contact me via mobile, face to face or email (w0079077@umail.usq.edu.au).

I am hoping to get this more up and running soon, and look forward to hearing how you're going, seeing God's work and keeping you in the loop.

GBUG
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment