Translate

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Financial Support As of Tuesday 22nd of February, 2011

I haven't yet raised any money, so at the moment, my support fundraising account is at a balance of $0.

I'm relying on support from friends, family, and anonymous donors.

I will also be trying to find a part-time job, clerical, data entry, maybe hospitality, administrative, etc. to try and stabilise life and fulfil the amount of money required before the first day of YWAM initiation. This amount is usually the entire amount of course costs, registration costs, and as much of outreach costs as possible.

Other options is cadbury fundraising and car washing, but that could also be problem causing due to the increase expense on cadbury chocolates and water restrictions on car washing... I will keep my mind open on further fundraising opportunities though if the support balance is insufficient.

I have currently applied for an account for my YWAM deposits, and once accepted, I will provide details, at the footer of my blog and underneath the support raising thermometer (located on the left side of blog, just under the 'About Me' section).

These 'As of xday, the x of x month 2011' headings will begin each blog of financial support relevance. It may be 'total amount of support raised' or it may be a thankyou note to donors, anonymous or named. If you do donate, and wish to remain anonymous please let me know. I may not name people automatically, but I do want to express my gratitude.

Until the next update.
Thanks and God bless :)


Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image

No comments:

Post a Comment