Translate

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Hey guys,
I've made it to Newy (Newcastle) safe and sound.
I'm going to put a whole lot of posts up here, with hopefully some photos, but only when I have time... which isn't now.

Right now I will copy and paste some stuff that I have written up, when I've had free time, but haven't had internet access (which is most of the time - in regards to Internet) but yeah, I do hope to keep you guys involved, because whilst not all my support has been raised, you have gotten me this far, and I would love to hear how you're going, and also have prayer support, if you feel led, in this amazing God planned journey!

Looking forward to hearing from you (Note - I don't have much mobile credit, until the 11th of Oct, so if I don't reply it's not because I don't love you, it's just because I'm trying to save that money for an emergency) and staying informed on what's happening in your life.

Until next time,
God bless and stay sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment